#174222  by Arafel

Has anyone tried buying the digital version of the 50th release of American Beauty? I did just so I could get the magical 2/18/71 show. Unfortunately, the FLAC download is corrupted at the source. GDTRFB ends after 1:30 and can't be extracted, and then it's missing NFA pt. 2 and Uncle John's. Has anyone had this issue? If not, can anyone help a sister out and send FLACs of those files so I have the complete show?

I tried a support request at Dead.Net, but they seem to be MIA right now.
 #174996  by Tramper Al

Arafel wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:27 pm Has anyone tried buying the digital version of the 50th release of American Beauty? I did just so I could get the magical 2/18/71 show. Unfortunately, the FLAC download is corrupted at the source. GDTRFB ends after 1:30 and can't be extracted, and then it's missing NFA pt. 2 and Uncle John's. Has anyone had this issue? If not, can anyone help a sister out and send FLACs of those files so I have the complete show?

I tried a support request at Dead.Net, but they seem to be MIA right now.
Hello Arafel,
Just checking in to ask if you ever found these? I would be happy to upload/send the tracks to you in lossless form like FLAC. The last 3 tracks on Disc 2 of 3, yes?