#174863  by Darkstar860

Think im gonna snap this up. Offer him $5k. What do yall think ? Its a newer one and doesnt have the paint on the back of the neck. My TB1000S has the black paint and is a 2021 model that i love ! What do ya'll think ?

https://reverb.com/item/70859326-travis ... ral-padauk
sonicvoyager liked this
 #174864  by Slewfoot2000

It does look awesome! Are you inclined to keep both or stick with the one you prefer?

If the former, is the seller open to a return if you don’t bond with it right away? That would be my only hesitation…but if you can use both then great!
 #174865  by Darkstar860

I would never sell my black TB1000S ever, i kinda wanted a 2nd Bean that didnt have the finish and was the A series to go with my S series. :-) I like to have backups of all my guitars for tours. Id love to have 2 Beans to take out on the summer dates and bring out my Wolfs in the Fall and Winter.
 #174868  by Jon S.

The guitar takes my breath away. Which leads me to caution, buy it or not but careful "advertising" it on public media like here because I'll tell you honestly, just looking at the guitar got me thinking, "Maybe I should snatch it up," and I'm not even in the market for a Bean!
ssmug liked this
 #174893  by Jon S.

It’s still for sale so the OP passed on it.