#91181  by trking8

finally got a new camera and back in the game. enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qag4LNPkbcw

it's been a great year. went to mountan jam and got to hang a little with warren and steph haynes - -kindest people you'll meet!

peace out,

terry

{you'll get the hang of this yt anchor thing one of these days terry! - Bill B :P }
 #91208  by Pete B.

Hi Terry,
Nice vid!
What camera are you using?
Is that recorded using the onboard mic?
Thx,
pete
 #91233  by trking8

thanks, guys - - really glad to be back.

the vidcam is a samsung SMF540, ridiculously light and portable. the only problem is that windows movie maker won't process mp4 files without going through some conversion program(s).

sorry about forgetting how to post youtube. (argghhh)...I tried to find it in my posts or the FAQ without luck.

the mountain jam with warren was unbelievable; we got to hang onstage with the avett brothers, dave mason, derek trucks, etc. pretty amazing looking out, facing a crowd of 20,000+!

peace out, terry
 #91253  by Pete B.

trking8 wrote:thanks, guys - - really glad to be back.
the vidcam is a samsung SMF540, ridiculously light and portable. the only problem is that windows movie maker won't process mp4 files without going through some conversion program(s).
Do you mean the SMX-F40? Does that one have an Audio Input jack for an external mic?
I'm guessing your camera comes with video editing software.
I bought a Kodak Zi8 and it also doesn't work directly with Windows Movie Maker, but it has it's own software that pretty much does the same thing.