#88329  by Dozin

Thanks for all the comments. We jammed last night and it was really nice to play. Great feel to her.
 #88330  by strumminsix

Dozin wrote:Thanks for all the comments. We jammed last night and it was really nice to play. Great feel to her.
Nice! When is your first show with her?
 #89957  by TI4-1009

#89993  by Dozin

Yes, I'm happy the guitar made it back on stage. A few months ago a ground solder joint came off a post and that might of sparked his interest in all these other guitars.
 #90019  by Dozin

I was referring to Bob putting his Blue guitar back in rotation
 #90021  by jdsmodulus

ah...I re-read your post, I understand. I personally wish he would bust out some of the old ones but alas its not his way to do that. Especially now that he has essentially the same thing going on with the new builds. One can wish though! :-)
 #90714  by tiffcheese

love the back for the way it reminds me of water! and the lightning f-holes of course. it's a beauty :cool:
 #105864  by Edison84

I have been playing for Many years now. and your acoustic guitar improvement is pretty great.
if you play mostly metal i would suggest to work on downstroke selecting, it gives the sound much more "punch". for solos:
choose a guitar solo you need to discover (for begginers i would suggest fade to black through metallica, generally solos in heavier things tend to be very difficult) take the single, and practice having a metronome.
start slow and progressively start to perform quicker before you get to the level where you can play it with no problem.