When it doesn't fit anywhere else

#7700  by HawaiianDedhed

We should send this article to Ann Coulter. I bet she could turn the tide on our ridiculous marijuana laws.

#7701  by hesgone95

not really new info for most stoners, but cool to see in a mainstream magazine like men's health.

:smile: ev'rybody must get stoned... :smile:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

#7702  by Crazy 9.5 Fingers

Vaporizing is where it's at. Low temperature burning so only THC vapors are inhaled. No smoke, no coughing, no charred lungs. We only get one set of lungs. And no, I am not the Chewlies Gum version of a Vaporizer Salesman, just a fellow toker with some clean lungs.

#7704  by whitelacestrange

i've read many articles like this, and have increasingly high hopes for the future of marijuana laws, pun intended.

#7708  by ded1hed

anybody ever stop and think that shit like ephedrine used to make meth, and all those yellow jackets etc. are legal. but brainwashed america is dead set against an all natural basically harmless plant.

i mean you got truckers driving all night putting god knows how many lives at risks, and then youve got stoners munching out and taking naps. which is more dangerous.

im currently on 6mos. suspended liscense, and 12 mos. supervised probation because i was speeding and my brother had an 1/8 in his pocket. and i never been in trouble in my life. thats messed up.
dui in va. carries less than that.

#7710  by whitelacestrange

dammmn... where do you live man? i've been caught by the cops in my friends car mad high, and all the cops did was take our pot and let us go, we didnt get anything, the cops here are mad chill.

#7711  by ded1hed

the good ole commonwealth of virginia

#7716  by shakedown_04092

I'm interested in learning more, and perhaps purchasing one of these vaporizors, but I'd much rather prefer to NOT do it online. Does anyone have any information on where I may be able to learn more/purchase one?

Thanks so much in advance for any help!

#7729  by phreaker

shakedown_04092 wrote:I'm interested in learning more, and perhaps purchasing one of these vaporizors, but I'd much rather prefer to NOT do it online. Does anyone have any information on where I may be able to learn more/purchase one?

the "shops" in my town sell some. only a few, and they're expensive. but they're not sold ONLY on the internet.

you just gotta poke around

#7745  by amyjared

To add to things, I hope you all have seen this, too:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/co ... 01729.html

I have a friend who is a doctor and was at the announcement of this and he said that there is even evidence in this study that pot smoking may actually PREVENT lung cancer. Things are getting good!

#7753  by shakedown_04092

phreaker wrote:
shakedown_04092 wrote:I'm interested in learning more, and perhaps purchasing one of these vaporizors, but I'd much rather prefer to NOT do it online. Does anyone have any information on where I may be able to learn more/purchase one?

the "shops" in my town sell some. only a few, and they're expensive. but they're not sold ONLY on the internet.

you just gotta poke around
Right on. Yeah, I haven't poked around in any of the shops here 'round town, so I will. Just curious, what are we looking at for price (on average)?

#7769  by phreaker

shakedown_04092 wrote:Right on. Yeah, I haven't poked around in any of the shops here 'round town, so I will. Just curious, what are we looking at for price (on average)?
Honestly, I do not know. I havent yet used one myself, sounds like quite a treat though. I just have a couple of good friends who blow glass, and one is going to be selling online pretty soon. So if you got any glass questions, I can answer. Vaporizer questions, well, I already told you all I know.

#7771  by Crazy 9.5 Fingers

I can tell you that I have used pretty much every apparatus out there and the vaporizer is well worth the money. Yes they are pricey, but that is more than made up for in the fact tat you will go through your stash so much slower. It takes so little to get a buzz if you vaporize. Google vaporizer and you will come across a few good sites that list a few different types of products. I can say that I got mine from a place in Cali. Their website is www.vapro.us and I looooooove the product. Their vaporizer is on the pricier end of things but I take my toking seriously. I can also tell you my singing voice has never been better, my wife loves the fact that she can't smell anything, and my favorite thing about it is that you can really taste the budz for you are not burning it. You may think you have tasted great budz, but until you vaporize those budz, you have no idea what you are missing. Again, I swear I am not a vaporizer salesperson or manufacturer, I am just trying to spread the good word.

#7775  by phreaker

crazy fingers, if i saw you in person, i would give you a firm strong handshake.