#52140  by amyjared

WOW, this is different. Looks just like any other forum now. Oh, well, must be for a good reason.
 #52142  by Dozin

Big time different! :drink:
 #52143  by Dozin

I feel bad for admin figuring this one out
 #52144  by jonarobb

This is cool. Thanks for taking the time to keep everything running as smooth as possible. ;)
 #52148  by Dozin

I'm glad it didn't reset stats like the last update. When did rukind first hit the world wide web, 1999?
 #52152  by tigerstrat

This'll work. Any funky new features we should be aware of?
 #52153  by Dozin

Yeah, I don't see a twin
 #52154  by phpbb

I finally figured out a way to upgrade the database! Long and short, yahoo is no longer our host. I have no reason to believe that none of the data was lost in the conversion. I am not sure about people's custom avatars. I believe that the ranks and smiles are all valid.

Bill noticed the youtube discrepancy, which I am working on.

Dozin noticed that senior members will have to upload a new avatar.
New Features:

Things to note:

**The search has changed from the last version. from what I can tell you need to add a "+" in front of things you want to include in your search, and "-" to exclude.

Most Active Threads is back on the main page!
1> I believe the inbox got a makeover
2> There is now a "Foe" feature for people you wish to ignore. (hopefully not one of the more popular functions, however, I understand why it exists).
I think I have the font type correct for the Guitar Tab, however, I have not checked lots.

I am, of course, hoping that as you find things you'll let me know. I am hoping even more that this system is more stable than the last one.
 #52155  by Dozin

Good job my man!
 #52156  by Dozin

Hey Gregg, can you put our info back on the left side column? :lol: