#168290  by LazyLightning72

I recently got some of the 2mm Dunlop Gator picks. Not a Adamas obviously, but not a bad pick. Also bought a couple 2mm Gravity picks, haven’t played with them enough to make a judgement call on them, wait and see.
 #168298  by pomaikai

Telefunken sells a sampler pack with a range of thicknesses and shapes. It's nice to have a variety to try out and they're all pretty useful on everything from electric to acoustic to bass.
LazyLightning72 liked this
 #168304  by LazyLightning72

pomaikai wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 9:47 pm Telefunken sells a sampler pack with a range of thicknesses and shapes. It's nice to have a variety to try out and they're all pretty useful on everything from electric to acoustic to bass.
I may have to get a sampler and see how they work out.
 #168306  by lbpesq

I’ve been using the Telefunken big triangular 1.6 mm lately after a friend gave me one to try out. I’ve been using a Dunlop Tortex .88 for 20-30 years. The Telefunken is much stiffer. I’ve been able to coax a Tele-like cosmic chicken cluck tone with the Telefunken that I’ve never obtained with the Dunlop. I’ve been thinking about grabbing the sampler to try some more out.

Bill, tgo
LazyLightning72 liked this
 #168566  by wleeds

does anyone know when Jerry made the switch from Fender Extra Heavy to Adamas?