When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #166714  by lbpesq

Happy New Year everyone! My wife and I stayed in and watched the Closing of Winterland 1978 New Year’s Eve show. The third set, WOW, what can you say?

Dark Star > The Other One > Dark Star > Wharf Rat > St. Stephen

Wishing all my Rukind/DeadHead friends a most excellent and healthy New Year.

Bill, tgo
 #166718  by TI4-1009

We sat around and watched some of the network NY shows, I printed out some of Carlo's tabs for Live Dead (thanks!). I was going to watch the boys on nugs, but for $40..... nah. Gone are the days when I would take a blanket out to the car in the driveway at the in-laws to listen to the NYE shows- only place with decent reception. :lol:
 #166725  by gr8fullfred

I was lucky enough to sit in the whole night with Gratefully Yours in Saranac Lake NY. Had a great time. Got a chance to "Dust off those rusty strings, just one more time". Happy New Year everybody!
 #166728  by TI4-1009

gr8fullfred wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 6:16 am I was lucky enough to sit in the whole night with Gratefully Yours in Saranac Lake NY. Had a great time. Got a chance to "Dust off those rusty strings, just one more time". Happy New Year everybody!
Too early for the Ice Castle?
 #166756  by Searing75

I was home playing Uncharted The Lost Legacy on my PS4. Another great game from Naughty Dog!