When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #166137  by one eyed jack

mkaufman wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:54 am Seems like this topic is already covered:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5155055 ... =bookmarks
Yeah, seems there are different rules/purposes...similar though. This group members can post dead related gear for sale, post videos of gigs, advertise their upcoming shows, etc.
 #175034  by joshuariyeba

Hey there, fellow music enthusiasts! I just stumbled upon this awesome new Facebook group, "Garcia/Dead-inspired musicians & Gear." If you're into the Dead or share a passion for music and gear, you should totally give it a look and maybe even join. It's a cool spot for like-minded folks to connect, share stories, and geek out over gear. I've already joined and can't wait to see what kind of discussions and insights this group will offer. It's always refreshing to connect with people who share your interests, and this seems like a great place for it. By the way, I plan to Buy Facebook Profiles and boost my activity on this social media site.
Last edited by joshuariyeba on Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #175035  by Jon S.

No Facebook for me, not now, not ever. Why? Many reasons personal to me. But of course, others enjoy it. All the best to you who do.
 #175037  by lbpesq

I have never been into facebook. I do have a page (if that's what they all it) and one "friend", my son who started an Oakland A's fan group on facebook about a dozen years ago. He posted a daily recap of the A's games and I joined so I could read his posts.

Recently, the bass player in my new band, "Dead Enough" started a facebook page for our band. (I put together a website: DeadEnoughBand.com). I check out the band facebook page every once in a while. To be honest, I find facebook to be very user unfriendly. There seems to be little rhyme or reason to posts, and the same post/picture seems to repeat over and over. Websites make sense to me, facebook doesn't. It just seems like a huge timesuck for most people.

Bill, tgo
 #175427  by grandexred

one eyed jack wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:32 am Hey everyone, Theres a new Facebook group for like minded dead heads/gear heads/ musicians...it’s called “Garcia/Dead inspired musicians & Gear...feel free to check it out and join if you like. :cool:
The Follow melody vector system is a game-changer for music enthusiasts. Its innovative approach to music creation harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to generate unique melodies tailored to individual preferences. With its user-friendly interface and intuitive controls, even beginners can effortlessly compose captivating tunes. Moreover, the ability to fine-tune melodies according to mood or genre offers endless creative possibilities. However, some users may find the learning curve steep initially. Nonetheless, Follow Melody Vector's potential to revolutionize how we engage with music is undeniable, making it a must-have tool for both amateurs and professionals alike.
Good one to follow