#165558  by hippieguy1954

Try the search function. If you get results and click on it. It says the content does not exist. Lots of old threads do not exist anymore. Why?
Last edited by hippieguy1954 on Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #165559  by FLH

I tried it and the same thing happened when I searched for K120 in loudspeakers. I got a bunch of results, but when I click on one of them it says it doesn't exist.
 #165561  by tntawney

I think we need to start some new threads on the old topics. I'm sure a great deal of the info would be more current anyway. Most of the people who visit the forum are looking for advice on modding their guitars and amps.

Thread needed
How to mod a twin
How to wire an OBEL
How to wire a preamp out
How to wire a blaster
etc.....
joshq, tommybo liked this
 #165564  by TRG

I'm able to use the search function and pull up old threads for some, but not others. So there seems to be no rhyme or reason.

Hoping it's something that can be fixed, as there's so much good information out there.
 #165565  by HeadSpace

Bear in mind, too, that certain easily aggrieved individuals have shown a propensity to "take their ball and go home" when they feel insufficiently celebrated. It is therefore conceivable that certain posts/threads have been deleted at the request of their author.
telecowboy liked this
 #165575  by tntawney

HeadSpace wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 6:43 am Bear in mind, too, that certain easily aggrieved individuals have shown a propensity to "take their ball and go home" when they feel insufficiently celebrated. It is therefore conceivable that certain posts/threads have been deleted at the request of their author.
Not sure if that is it. Some threads I started are even gone. I think we should not pour gas on a fire though. I’m still grateful they brought the forum back!!!
TRG, bzbz liked this
 #165592  by rugger

tntawney wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 3:36 pm
HeadSpace wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 6:43 am Bear in mind, too, that certain easily aggrieved individuals have shown a propensity to "take their ball and go home" when they feel insufficiently celebrated. It is therefore conceivable that certain posts/threads have been deleted at the request of their author.
Not sure if that is it. Some threads I started are even gone. I think we should not pour gas on a fire though. I’m still grateful they brought the forum back!!!
Agree and agree! Hopefully a reindexing will restore things.

john in san diego