name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #165059  by lbpesq

Hey everyone! I've been coming here for tabs since dozin.com stopped posting the chords. Just started posting to the forum recently. Long time Deadhead - first saw the boys in NY in the early 70's with Pig. Saw The Band open for the Dead at Roosevelt Stadium in Jersey City on Jerry's 31st birthday, was on a plane to California twelve days later, and have lived here ever since. I build bolt-ons and recently have been winding my own pickups. I also buy, repair, and sell guitars , all more as a hobby than a vocation. My alter ego is as a cannabis lawyer and advocate. Some of you know me from the Alembic forum where I've been active for many years as "Bill, tgo" (the guitar one). Always up for talking equipment - I have serious GAS. Looking forward to hanging out around here.
TeeJay, strumminsix, Seabass liked this
 #165151  by Rusty the Scoob

Hi, Bill! You saw some amazing shows!

We're playing not too far from you tomorrow, doing a late 70's JGB show with Maria Muldaur joining us, at the Sweetwater in Mill Valley. Mik will have some pretty amazing guitars, too, a reissue Travis Bean and a Scarlet Fire Wolf and Tiger that have to be seen in person to be believed, simply stunning. I don't even touch them if I can help it and I've been in the band for 10 years!