#163734  by Pointclear

Interviewer:”..... do you think festivals like this should have rules?”

Jerry: “... that presupposes that i think there should be festivals..”

Gah, pure gold. The interviewer keeps trying to get Jerry to say something inflammatory about festivals in England and Jerry keeps coming back with cool insight and diplomacy.
 #163737  by Jimv

Pointclear wrote:Interviewer:”..... do you think festivals like this should have rules?”

Gah, pure gold. The interviewer keeps trying to get Jerry to say something inflammatory about festivals in England and Jerry keeps coming back with cool insight and diplomacy.
every time i hear a jerry interview, i am struck by how articulate he was. he really was a genius. ... a master of the spoken word. he gets a lot of recognition for his brilliant playing but i never thought he was recognized in this way. a walking encyclopedia it seems at times, sharp, lightning quick and funny as anything!!!
 #163738  by Jimv

Pointclear wrote:Interviewer:”..... do you think festivals like this should have rules?”

every time i hear a jerry interview, i am struck by how articulate he was. he really was a genius. ... a master of the spoken word. he gets a lot of recognition for his brilliant playing but i never thought he was recognized in this way. a walking encyclopedia it seems at times, sharp, lightning quick and funny as anything!!!
Reuben94 liked this