Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #159729  by Deadhead85

I will soon have a Black Shadow speaker up for sale, as soon as I swap it out for my JBL. Im putting out a feeler for the moment. It's a 12" ceramic magnet speaker made for Mesa Boogie, by Celestion. It's rated at 90 watts, and is a great sounding speaker, no issues with it. It's been in my Mark I for awhile. Im asking $60 plus shipping. If anyone here is interested. Please reply or PM me, thank you!
 #159732  by Jon S.

I don't know the seller but I do know the speaker. If you dig Celestion Classic Lead 80's but wanted a just bit more body to the tone, this is what most of the Black Shadow labeled speakers are (myself, I love CL80s but I dig MESA Black Shadows even more).
 #159786  by FourFingerWarrior

Hello,
I have a black shadow in my Mesa Express 5:50 plus and I feel like I can get pretty tight Jerry with it. I'm also doing the same by putting in a JBL in the 112 combo I have... Do you play dirty to fuzz sometimes? I'm not sure how the JBL will handle it. Is anyone here that have really pushed the E120?
 #159787  by lightningbolt

FourFingerWarrior wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 2:46 pm I'm not sure how the JBL will handle it. Is anyone here that have really pushed the E120?
I push 200 watts through 2 E120's on very rare occasions and that barely gets them into their comfort zone. Jerry pushed 300 watts and rarely blew speakers. You have little to worry about with the E120 except that it does not break up without massive wattage.
FourFingerWarrior liked this