Sell and buy at your own risk...
 #159717  by alembic54

I am the Bob Weir in a Dead cover band called Midnight Sun. A dear friend of mine of 41 years recently passed away and gifted me his gear. I am going to keep some of it but wanted to put feelers out there for what I'm thinking of moving. I will follow up with pictures. My friend was meticulous in everything he did. he gifted me 4 guitars; all upgraded with two jacks ; the OBEL; a Unity gain Buffer and an onboard boost. Much of the work was done to these guitars by Gary Brawer in San Francisco.

I'm keeping the Scott Walker. The other guitars are a 74 Hardtail Strat. a 94 American Deluxe Thinline Telecaster with upgraded pickups and a 1998 Japanese Thinline Telecaster with thinline humbuckers. I'm putting feelers out here because most guitar players dont even know what an OBEL is.

I was also was gifted two incredible Dumble style heads; a Glaswerks SOD II and a Carol Ann Tucana 3; both 3 channel amps that can produce incredible tones. I only use the clean side of the amp. having two of these heads is way too much for my needs .
 #159719  by alembic54

if anyone has any interest in any of these pieces feel free to email me and I will supply pictures and we can talk price
 #160147  by kyleciarrocchi

hey now! I'm very interested in that stat, I need it for my cover band I'm in, I handle the jerry deeds and need a jerry style guitar, rn I only have a trey style.

please email me for I couldn't find yours or text me, I'm very interested

beatleszepplin@gmail.com

610-883-6189
thank you very much,
-kyle ciarrocchi of brand new crescent moon