When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #159545  by phpbb

Just an FYI that I will be migrating the platform over the next few days. There will be some DNS changes that may affect your ability to get to the site, but try again. Ill keep you updated as I go.
 #159647  by Jon S.

Major +1, thanks so much for your effort on this.
 #159662  by phpbb

I am ready to make the switch. Barring any kind of issue, I am going to perform the migration this weekend, starting Saturday. I will have to put the site into read only mode, and potentially fully offline as I migrate the database, which is going to take a few hours.
 #159686  by phpbb

Alright, I think I've done it. I want to start by saying if there are performance issues, I can address them, I am trying to see what works without going crazy. Second, you'll notice a new theme, which is better with mobile. There are also new features, like the ability to "Like" posts, and I am going to be adding more. And, the forum is the home page, instead of a subdirectory.

Last thing - the tabs will be shuffing around , and there may be missing links, but I will be cleanin that up tomorrow.
ebick, lovetoboogie, hieronymous7 and 3 others liked this
 #159693  by phpbb

Poor Peter wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 8:44 am Awesome!!! Thanks for everything you do. I feel like we still need to pass the hat around to help fund your efforts.
That feature will be coming ;)
Rusty the Scoob liked this
 #159696  by Jon S.

Love the new site!

One question - the forum, for some reason, isn't taking up my full screen. It's showing up like those old TV shows do on your HDTV - both ends of the screen display the main page's black sky with stars, with the forum open in the center.

Is this just me? Is there anything I can do about it from my end? (Actually, I can expand the forum part of the screen by increasing my view setting from 100% to 175% but that makes the lettering so large!)

Thanks again!

EDIT: Next time I logged in, the "extra real estate" on the two sides of the screen had shrunk to a much smaller % of the screen so maybe it's already been addressed.