Chat about Equipment Info
 #15459  by lostsailor8782

I went to a Hootenany last night .... yea whatever ... but anyways there was these two guys there with these big fat orange cups of beer ... one of them looking a bit bewildered to say the least ... there was this band of really hot chicks playing bluegrass ... sorta ... and then this really stoned looking chick playing the banjo started blurting shit out in Mandarin Chinese .... yes this really happened. ... but anyways these two (drunk/stoned?) looking guys apparently run this site ... we are so screwed !!!! Love you guys !!!

#15462  by weedar

You make perfect sense.

#15465  by BlobWeird

Were you drunk/stoned when writing this? because im not seein where you were goin with this one.

#15470  by lostsailor8782

BlobWeird wrote:Were you drunk/stoned when writing this? because im not seein where you were goin with this one.
well actually I was quite ripped when I wrote this ... residual effects from 420 still .. great weekend of music here in Colorado ... but the point I was drifting towards was that I saw the fine gentlemen responsible for this site at the show saturday night and they were ripped !!!! I love those guys .... they get out and boogie with the best of them !!!!! The Hootenanny was alot of fun .... check out Uncle Earl if you haven't ever heard them ... can't say they would be a great down load but they sure are a fun fun show !!!