#150616  by Aaron1229
 Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:36 pm
Sorry for my ignorance on this, I'm still new to playing electric. Someone is selling a silverface super reverb in a twin cabinet. Is it possible to isolate the preamp, bypassing the power amp section, and then run the signal into an mc50, then to the 12 inch speakers in the cab? Or is there any other way you would wire it?
 #150622  by Searing75
 Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:38 pm
Yes. It is possible. Google is your friend.