name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #140186  by Bigriver77

Just thought i would drop a hello line. I've been a big fan of the dead for about 10 years and have been playin for 8. Jerry inspired for sure! I'm playin thru a mesa 5/50 plus but will get into that in other topics. Thank you all for the years of knowledge! Oh yeah i'm from Mn. and i'm a big fan of all our local music. anyone from the jones gang on here?

Thank you folks,
BR77
 #140188  by tcsned

Welcome aboard! Is that Minnesota? If so the Twin Cities area? I lived in Slayton for a brief time and have cousins there still and a couple in Minneapolis.
 #140191  by tatittle

Hey now, don't you know.
 #140233  by Bigriver77

thanks guys. yepp minnesota. im southwest and slayton is about an hour from me. i need to make it up to the twin cities to savage amps to get a jerry tune up on my '74 twin. has anyone taken there amp there for jerry's mods??
 #140235  by schmidtz

I'm about 15 minutes from Savage. I took my twin there initially, but after waiting two weeks I just decided to do the mods myself... best decision I've ever made! I did have them bring my MC250 back to like new condition, and I've been blown away with that ever since.

It's always good to see someone else on here from Minnesota!
 #165392  by MorningDew1227

I’m looking for people to play some dead and dead inspired music! I’m a guitar player in Rochester mN, lets jam!
 #165396  by Utah Joe

I also live in the Twin Cities region, Golden Valley to be exact. Before moving here I lived in Salt Lake City for 9 years, hence my screen name. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to meet up sometime. I can frequently be found at The Hook and Ladder.