#11777  by strumminsix

Mine's, "even a blind man knows when the sun does shine"

We've got a show coming up where I'll be singing this and figured that if I take a poll here and use the suggestions it'll kinda be like taking y'all with me!

Let me know!

#11780  by shakedown_04092

"top of the mountain you can see far and wide..."

oh wait, that's SOC. Nevermind. My bad.

Yeah, I'll go with "you may be weak, you may be blind, but even a blind man knows when the sun ish shining"

#11785  by confusions_prince

"Even a blind man knows when the sun is shining" doesn't mean anything until he hits the next line.

"He can feel it" -- that's what makes it great.

#11790  by Benthegoodbum

Meh, I've only heard a few of Bobby's...Pigs is the best..he just went on and on sometimes...
 #49531  by GRis

in the early 70s and he said the Dead did a great loooong jam version of Good Lovin at the end of the Sprint term in the old football stadium, maybe 71 or 72...?

he was sitting on the stage and though it wasnt the best concert he ever saw (he saw a LOT) he did say the Good Lovin was really cool and had a very loooong jam.

and he did say Pigpen was in kind of a trance, LOL

#49539  by Chuckles

Pig @ Princeton '71.

Sold! The Brooklyn Bridge!

Sorry... Bobby raps just didn't/don't do it for me. Then again, you probably don't want to go on for 20 minutes either, so I'd stick with the blind man.

#49545  by jonarobb

Listen to 9/2/78 for the absolute dumbest Bobby rap ever. Donna doesn't help matters either.

#49615  by warrenMFKNhaynes

Chuckles wrote:Pig @ Princeton '71.

Sold! The Brooklyn Bridge!

Sorry... Bobby raps just didn't/don't do it for me. Then again, you probably don't want to go on for 20 minutes either, so I'd stick with the blind man.
GAHH! i wanted to do that one :-x

#49619  by tigerstrat

the blind man line was in pretty much every Bobby GL rap wasn't it? ...followed by the gimme gimme gimme gimme good lovin'-HYAH! ya got to have lovin'.

...and preceded by like a friend of mine used to say,

Good Lovin's w/ Pig thread: http://community.rukind.org/viewtopic.php?p=49681