#14907  by GratefulFloyd

i know this might sound like a lot to ask, but i was wondering if anybody that can, could record themselves playing this song on the acoustic and post it in the video section. its my favorite song and i've been working at it for a loooong time, but i've never heard it acoustic or seen anybody else play it, so i'd just to like to see another take on it and hopefully learn something new. if this is at all possible, that'd be great, if not thats ok too, just taking a shot in the dark. later everybody and thanks

#14961  by shakedown_04092

I've been meaning to get a video up for a while now, and it's about high time I get on that, so as soon as I find my camera (we just moved & it's packed away), I'll post Eyes for you.

PS - anyone have any tips on how to upload video? I've never done it before. Maybe Bill or Ed or someone else who has posted vids here before can give me some tips on what programs to use, etc.

Any ideas would be a huge help for me! I plan on uploading a bunch of tabs as soon as I can.

Thanks in advance! :cool:

#14964  by jck_strw

Yeah, I second this request. I'd like to see an acoustic Eyes video if possible.

#14965  by BlobWeird

I dunno if you guys have heard of it or have it but there is a book called "Grateful Guitar" by David Cullen that has a number of songs arranged for solo acoustic. He does a great job and adds a very different yet tasteful style to the songs, one of them being Eyes. Definitely different but still groovy as hell. Check it out. Also comes with an accompying cd.

#14967  by phpbb

for those interested...

Grateful Guitar

#14968  by jck_strw

Wow, I never saw this before. Thanks for the heads up. How are the arrangements in this? Simplistic or knuckle-busting?