#24  by Guyute24

i picked this out the other day while playing around. after the "and a little sympathy" line, jerry starts on the G string on the 13th fret, and plays this little solo:
e------------12-----14^16-14^16--12----12--14^16--12--14/17-
B----------12-----------------------------14----14---------------------
G-13--13-------------------------------------------------------------
D----------------------------------------------------------------------
A----------------------------------------------------------------------
E----------------------------------------------------------------------

there's a little more after that, but it's a start, hope it helps someone, take a listen to the Go To Heaven version, peace, michael

#33  by jugdish

I'm on that like white on rice, gracias.

#34  by Guyute24

no problem bro, if you can figure out some more, let me know. jerry really knew how to play with the arpeggio's of chords, and how to nail the changes, that little solo shows alot of it too, playing around the E chord, and then on the last part sliding up to the A. peace, michael

#37  by bren115

thank you dude...ive been searching for a little extra to this masterpiece for a while
 #40  by inmytime

thanks for the info bro. this is a fantastic song to play. please post any more of the solo if you can peace :)
 #41  by inmytime

thanks for the info bro. this is a fantastic song to play. please post any more of the solo if you can peace :)

#531  by whatever

good site dozin...not as many songs as rukind but cool lead help on the songs they got.

#3362  by bigearn86

That is some of the most accurate tbas I've ever seen of that song. Nice site , Dozin :D