#162251  by TI4-1009

brbadg, old man down liked this
 #162254  by Jon S.

There is always room for another IPA. :D I haven't yet personally tried it but according to the brewer:

THE ELEVEN IPA
ALCOHOL (ABV): 6.5%
IBU: 85
SRM: 7.5
Yeast: American Ale
Availability: Year Round
Packaging: Keg; 16oz Can
TASTING NOTES:
A citrusy, piney India Pale Ale with the complexity of eleven constituent parts and the singular deliciousness of local, homegrown ingredients. Made with west coast hop varieties and malted barley grown right at Critz Farms, this American IPA packs a punch.

Looks good to me (85 IBU is just about perfect, in my view, for an American IPA).
 #162257  by FrettyBoy

Jon S. wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:05 am There is always room for another IPA. :D I haven't yet personally tried it but according to the brewer:

THE ELEVEN IPA
ALCOHOL (ABV): 6.5%
IBU: 85
SRM: 7.5
Yeast: American Ale
Availability: Year Round
Packaging: Keg; 16oz Can
TASTING NOTES:
A citrusy, piney India Pale Ale with the complexity of eleven constituent parts and the singular deliciousness of local, homegrown ingredients. Made with west coast hop varieties and malted barley grown right at Critz Farms, this American IPA packs a punch.

Looks good to me (85 IBU is just about perfect, in my view, for an American IPA).
I guess I'm prejudiced, Jon. IPAs give me a splitting headache, and I don't have to drink but one to get it. Perhaps I have some type of allergy. I'm amazed at the proliferation of IPAs.

I've actually moved on from beer to good old VO and Ginger Ale for some time now. Never fails to satisfy! ;0)
 #162265  by Jon S.

Saying the market for IPAs is oversaturated is the beer equivalent of Yogi Berra's famous observation, "No one goes to that restaurant anymore - it's too crowded."

;)