#37732  by frankielee

Many many years ago I saw the Dead at Roosevelt Stadium August 1 1973(Mr. Garcia's 31st B-day I believe) Needless to say at 19 Ihad been on the bus for 2 yrs and my frame of mind was par for the course considering it was The Dead(Mucho Mics of "The dread LSD" After a mind numbing Dark Star they had to get off at El Paso to see the coming Morning Dew through the Eyes of the World...Anyway I digress,I swear to God Phil sang El Paso.Was it just another hallucination?(auditory or visual or both)Today when I listen to it I'm still really not sure. I need your help!...Listen closely and maybe more than once...Thanks

#37738  by frankielee

Yeah maybe Bobby had a cold orsomethin' Ya gotta remember I was the guy on Krzykat's signature!!I felt like :D :-) :smile: :( :o :shock: :? :-? 8) :cool: :lol: :-x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: too name a few!

#37740  by krzykat

frankielee wrote:Yeah maybe Bobby had a cold orsomethin' Ya gotta remember I was the guy on Krzykat's signature!!I felt like :D :-) :smile: :( :o :shock: :? :-? 8) :cool: :lol: :-x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: too name a few!
lmfao