#155209  by Deadhead85
 Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:12 pm
Howdy folks!

I have a Casio PG-380, as many of you know, there are two inputs....guitar and guitar/midi mix. The traditional output has a louder output volume, than using just the "mix" output. In photos of Bobby playing his, he's using both jacks. My question is....can a regular Y cable be used on the casio, and plugged into my amp? Im just wondering if that will give me access the MIDI section when I want it, and also have the loud output when its not in use? If so, can anyone point me in the direction of getting my hands on such cable? Any input would be great, thanks!