#167103  by Hitime
 Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:58 pm
<t>I am interested in making a pedal changer like jerry had with two foot controllers with 4 switches on each and a cable going to a pedal switcher and then to the pedals .in the picture I saw it was for early 80s.there was a 4 switch foot controller for the top she!f of effects going into another 4 switch foot controller that was for the bottom shelf of effects and had a Jack with a vol pedal ,and then to a pedal switcher i have seen simple loop switches that are all in one but i am interested in the one I saw with a jerry rig using the remote pedal switcher any one know what's going on in these? I like it because it is one cable between the foot switches and one cable to the pedal switcher .the actual path is guitar obel cable to the pedal switcher pedal switcher to the foot controllers ,back to pedal changer ,to pedals back to obel cable to guitar.</t>
 #167104  by lbpesq
 Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:05 pm
You might want to look at Voodoo Lab’s Ground Control System using their GCX rack-mounted switcher.

Bill, tgo
brbadg liked this