#165092  by waldo041
 Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:48 am
The prices for them will now double with this post!

lovetoboogie, i was unable to PM this to you.

Ed Perlstein - http://www.musicimages.com/

(note: the mu3 and muoctdiv are left of his Mic stand and to the right is his Mutron Wah, MXR Phase 100 and Dist+. There is his 78 Effects.)

~waldo
 #165096  by lovetoboogie
 Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:05 pm
That's awesome Mike...that's the one. I have a question...What do you make of that pedal order? Without a known switcher yet is that Distortion+ at the end of the series chain?
 #165097  by waldo041
 Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:02 pm
lovetoboogie wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:05 pm
That's awesome Mike...that's the one. I have a question...What do you make of that pedal order? Without a known switcher yet is that Distortion+ at the end of the series chain?
IMHO Yes, that is exactly where i see it, Dist +last and no delay yet. The Pedals are laid out like his Rack was left=top shelf, right = bottom shelf.

you can see him play with them in this order here in 77

~waldo
 #165101  by Gypsykid136
 Mon Mar 11, 2019 6:57 am
I could be wrong but....judging by this picture and given the (normal) orientation of the inputs and outputs of MXR pedals and the somewhat backwards orientation of the I/O of Mutrons. I would guess that Jerry would plug in to the Mutrons far left (ins and outs running left to right) and then loops a cable around to the input of the MXR distortion+ on the far right and continuing his signal chain right to left as most people do today. Also, maybe my eyes deceive me but I think I see a delay hiding behind that Mutron wah/volume. It looks like there is a row of three knobs there in the picture.

Either way....the Mutron wah is where it’s at. I love mine and the adjustable boost on it definitely adds a little of the growl that you hear in Jerry’s clean tone during these years (also could be the Mutron III gain). I certainly encourage those interested to try these pedals out...if you can find one for a good price. They are a bit spendy as it is, but like Mike said the price will probably double now!!!
 #165103  by TI4-1009
 Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:18 am
Looks like a load of stage monitors- no excuse Donna. :lol:
 #165106  by Gypsykid136
 Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:20 pm
Just wanting to clarify to make sure we are talking about the same thing. The delay that I think I see is probably better described as being to the left of the Mutron wah, not the box behind all the other pedals.

Speaking of monitors....what do you think the box is on top of each monitor is for?