#165072  by lovetoboogie
 Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:27 pm
You are almost there brother!!!

8)

I also might add you will get a better response from your tone control if you move that before the UGB. Simply take the green wire from the volume pot and move it to the "out" of the 3-way switch. Solder it along with that blue wire which is the UGB input.
Reuben94 liked this
 #165077  by Reuben94
 Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:11 am
All your help is unbelievable, thank you so much!!!! :-)

I hope it's ok if I rephrase, just to be sure:
I'll take the green wire away from the left lug of the volume pot and put it instead to the output of the 3-way switch (together with the input of Waldo's buffer). Then I have the green wire between tone pot and output of 3-way switch. Is that correct?
And I'll do the switch between tip and ring of the OBEL jack.

Hope that is what you meant and I'll keep you updated!
Help is much appreciated,
Lars
 #165078  by Reuben94
 Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:53 am
So, here's the update:

As you predicted, the OBEL as well as the Tone knob work perfectly now. I did the small adjustments and that was it.
One thing that I'll never forget from now on:
Tip = Send
Ring = Return
:-)
Thanks again, I'm super happy now and that's only due to your help and cooperation.
Have a nice weekend you all and best wishes from the other side of the Atlantic!
Lars
milobender, lovetoboogie, PaulJay and 2 others liked this
 #165080  by lovetoboogie
 Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:10 am
Reuben94 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:53 am
So, here's the update:

As you predicted, the OBEL as well as the Tone knob work perfectly now. I did the small adjustments and that was it.
One thing that I'll never forget from now on:
Tip = Send
Ring = Return
:-)
Thanks again, I'm super happy now and that's only due to your help and cooperation.
Have a nice weekend you all and best wishes from the other side of the Atlantic!
Lars

Very cool! Enjoy!
waldo041 liked this