#159345  by WokeUpDead
 Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:22 pm
Greetings. I'm going to post this here since I posted it over in the guitar section and got zero responses.

I've got a Waldo buffer installed and another on the way. I'd like to get a volume pedal. Do I need to get a volume pedal for use with active electronics now or can I use any pedal? Any recommendations? I've been looking at the Boss Fv500h.
 #159391  by WokeUpDead
 Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:10 pm
MattMan wrote:Any volume pedal, but the passive pedals seem to be the quietest, e.g., Ernie Ball.
Thanks for the reply!