#157357  by williamsaut

Obviously worth checking out but at $300 with no sound clips at the website or Youtube and nothing by this maker for sale used or otherwise on Reverb or Ebay it makes me wonder. They've been building pedals for 10yrs according to the website. Whatever happened to the release of the MUFX Microtron-III? I had high hopes for that one. It's been 6mo since I signed up on the preorder email list.
 #157379  by paulinnc

williamsaut wrote:Obviously worth checking out but at $300 with no sound clips at the website or Youtube and nothing by this maker for sale used or otherwise on Reverb or Ebay it makes me wonder. They've been building pedals for 10yrs according to the website. Whatever happened to the release of the MUFX Microtron-III? I had high hopes for that one. It's been 6mo since I signed up on the preorder email list.
I sent them a message on FB and they said clips were in the works and should be up in the next week or so.
 #163843  by FOTM704

Has anyone had the chance to try one of these yet? The sound clips on the website seem promising, but obviously any first hand accounts would be interesting