#167739  by LazyLightning72
 Sat Aug 01, 2020 1:08 pm
Thanks everyone, I seriously appreciate the feedback!

I think I’m going to go ahead and order it. I mean again, the 45 day no question return policy alone takes the worry out of the picture.

Michael has answered every question through email within hours, so I feel if there is an issue it will be handled properly.

I keep seeing review after review of people that love the work they do, so I think it’s time to stop overthinking it and just pull the trigger.

I’ll let you guys know when I get it.
Chris

LOL! Now to find a suitable amp... :lol:
 #167740  by jalevinemd
 Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:18 pm
I think you've absolutely made the right choice. If I were in the market for a budget Wolf, this would be a no-brainer for me. I think they look great. Those who've bought them, seem quite happy.
LazyLightning72 liked this
 #167741  by LazyLightning72
 Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:12 pm
jalevinemd wrote:
Sat Aug 01, 2020 2:18 pm
I think you've absolutely made the right choice. If I were in the market for a budget Wolf, this would be a no-brainer for me. I think they look great. Those who've bought them, seem quite happy.
Thanks my friend!

And again, thank you all for helping me with this
jalevinemd liked this
 #167765  by Gr8fulCadi
 Wed Aug 05, 2020 12:12 pm
LazyLightning72 wrote:
Wed Aug 05, 2020 11:52 am
Got the email today, it’s been shipped. I think it goes without saying I am VERY excited now!
Congrats!! I really dig the price on these. I was skeptical about Korean made guitars until I recently bought a Gretsch 5420T made in Korea and trust me, it’s not that far off from my Proline Gretsch that’s made in Japan. More than double the price too.

A hard shell case would be nice if it was included tho.

Keep us posted!!
LazyLightning72 liked this
 #167783  by LazyLightning72
 Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:47 pm
Ok dumb question I know, but I’ve never had an OBEL.
How do you know which output is the mono, so I can plug it in and play it (like a normal guitar) while getting the other stuff I need to turn the OBEL on?

Will it damage anything if I accidentally plug the cord in the wrong output on the guitar?

Thanks!
 #167784  by tdcrjeff
 Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:17 pm
LazyLightning72 wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:47 pm
Ok dumb question I know, but I’ve never had an OBEL.
How do you know which output is the mono, so I can plug it in and play it (like a normal guitar) while getting the other stuff I need to turn the OBEL on?
It's right there on the Eastwood page for the Wolf:
https://eastwoodcustoms.com/projects/je ... lf-guitar/
Will it damage anything if I accidentally plug the cord in the wrong output on the guitar?
No
 #167785  by TI4-1009
 Fri Aug 07, 2020 5:30 pm
It won't hurt anything if you get it wrong! Have fun!