#166938  by Hitime

Does any one know if a two wire cable with one ground around both wires is a issue ? Some one suggested that could cause feedback in a effects loop and both the send and return wires should surrounded by a ground wire of their own ? is using a Mic cable with a trs plug ok? Thanks
 #166944  by WilliamC

Don't overthink this...

By definition, the TRS jack in the effects loop is signal out, signal return, and ground.

There are any number of inexpensive TRS->TS/TS cables available from your favorite online retailer(s), though I haven't seen one with a right angle TRS plug (but I also haven't look very hard). There are more expensive ones available from some of the "legacy" folks as well of course along with breakout boxes that passively split the TRS cable from your guitar into a pair of TS jacks so you can use regular TS cables to and from your effects.

They're trivially easy to make yourself as well.
 #166963  by Hitime

Thanks a lot for the advice . I like the belden cable but I cannot find anything less than 100 feet rolls for sale ,any one know where to get belden 9271 by the foot? I make my mono cables with mogami i never tried their two conductor cable anyone using that and how about a good 1/4 plug recommendation? Thanks
 #166989  by Hitime

Thanks for showing me the link to markertk that is where I been getting my cable and plugs i don't know how I missed belden by the foot I am not so good at online ordering I am going to get some and save my mogami cables for spares ,I am interested in finding the flat metal right angle plugs like jerry used ? I have been using the big black neutrik right angle plugs they kick my but soldering them up, the trs ones especially.
 #166990  by tdcrjeff

Hitime wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 3:10 pm Thanks for showing me the link to markertk that is where I been getting my cable and plugs i don't know how I missed belden by the foot I am not so good at online ordering I am going to get some and save my mogami cables for spares ,I am interested in finding the flat metal right angle plugs like jerry used ? I have been using the big black neutrik right angle plugs they kick my but soldering them up, the trs ones especially.
Like this?
https://www.parts-express.com/switchcra ... --093-1037