#165823  by Whatwouldjerrydo

So my parts caster golden gator is ready for electronics. And im thinking of d.allen echos. They are supposed to be the 69 voodoo middle and neck which is got the jerry tone with a Gilmour bridge. My question is should i add the Stratoblastor as well or would it be over kill. And would wiring it in with that split bridge cause any issues. The Gilmour bridge will have a toggle that switches it from a 6.k output to a 12k for later floyd sounds.
 #165826  by joshq

I can't speak for any potential issues with the split bridge pick up. But, I can say that I had Voodoo 69s and Stratoblaster set up for a while - and the blaster exponentially improved and made things much more fun terms of power, punch, and clarity. It was great, for me.

Again, not sure about the split pup piece but otherwise I'd include the blaster while you're at it.
 #165827  by TI4-1009

You got the neck on backwards. (that's a joke....)
wleeds liked this
 #165840  by pomaikai

Cool, can't wait to see what you do with it! I picked up a 60's style Fernandes strat copy a couple days ago and it's that same gold color, it's routed for a Kahler and my first thought was to gatorize it even though I already have a good strat.