#165743  by brianb

The toggle switch for the treble boost appears to be removed as well. The bottom switch was for the JCF preamp...wondering if it still is and what other electronic mods were done? The Super Eagle middle pickup is normally a PRS Narrowfield so the body would have to have been routed out to accommodate a full size humbucker.
 #165744  by HeadSpace

How do we know those are Super 2s? Did he say so somewhere? Photos aren't entirely clear.
 #165746  by tntawney

If I was as rich as he is, I would have someone ironing my pants for me.
 #165759  by strumminsix

John's well known for sharing videos when inspiration hits. Was watching one where he had bedhead and looked like PJ bottoms and old t-shirt.
lightningbolt liked this
 #165761  by lightningbolt

strumminsix wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 11:55 am John's well known for sharing videos when inspiration hits. Was watching one where he had bedhead and looked like PJ bottoms and old t-shirt.
Here is John this past Sat night. The first 10 minutes is him playing China/Rider solo with his non D & Co tone.
strumminsix liked this
 #165764  by FLH

tntawney wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:15 am If I was as rich as he is, I would have someone ironing my pants for me.
joshq wrote:If I were as rich as he is, I wouldn't care how wrinkled my pants were!

If I was as rich as he is, I wouldn't even wear pants!
strumminsix, joshq liked this
 #165769  by joshq

strumminsix wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 11:55 am John's well known for sharing videos when inspiration hits. Was watching one where he had bedhead and looked like PJ bottoms and old t-shirt.
I remember during Dead and Co's first tour, after a show at Worcester Centrum, when I got home very late and was unwinding, I saw he had just posted some noodles and thoughts on YouTube... Just an hour or two after the show. I was impressed.. Of all the things to do after playing a great show to thousands. Just go back to the hotel and play some guitar and pontificate live. Kinda cool.
strumminsix liked this