#163627  by waldo041
 Sat Dec 01, 2018 7:13 pm
All the views but no one really willing to help. I will once again step in and help out.

Your Pins 7 & 8 are not right. The pin #'s on one of the layouts did not correspond, i changed that discrepancy and now they match. Wire it like these.

Corrected by Mike Wald 12/2018

~waldo
hippieguy1954 liked this
 #163633  by milobender
 Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:41 am
Why the extra guitar input jack? I use 4 mono jacks, one stereo jack, and a 3p2t switch. Don't need the other jack. I know it works, I make them all the time. I can post a schematic, but it's a good puzzle isn't it? Switching puzzles are always a challenge. How about a few tries first?
 #163636  by waldo041
 Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:47 am
milobender wrote:Why the extra guitar input jack? I use 4 mono jacks, one stereo jack, and a 3p2t switch. Don't need the other jack. I know it works, I make them all the time. I can post a schematic, but it's a good puzzle isn't it? Switching puzzles are always a challenge. How about a few tries first?
That is the one I use as well! :cool:

~waldo
milobender liked this
 #163659  by SellaV93
 Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:55 pm
So i got it all wired up, and.....it works great. Man, that was my first test drive with an OBEL setup and it kicks ass. Something so cool and very Jer sounding when the switch is flipped and that script dist+ or MUiii gets engaged. So smooth and nice when its all wired up.

this guitar wiring

works 100% with this box wiring. In case this is ever needed for reference in the future.

Thanks Mike. RUkind would be a sad place without your knowledge for the simple and complex subjects alike.
Gr8fulCadi, Jimv liked this
 #163660  by SellaV93
 Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:00 pm
Also, i'd like to comment on what a blessing it is to have all of these diagrams and schematics at our fingertips. The internet rocks. Makes me appreciate how difficult it must have been to put all these schematics together before this community existed. So cool that all of this GD wiring on this forum is basically passed down second hand from the people that did the actual work for the dead. We are lucky folks.
Jimv liked this
 #163661  by chinacatbundaberg
 Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:02 am
I'd also like to say thanks. Not that I'm ever likely to use any of this stuff:) but it's good to know that the knowledge is out there.
 #163672  by waldo041
 Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:37 pm
chinacatbundaberg wrote:
Tue Dec 04, 2018 3:02 am
I'd also like to say thanks. Not that I'm ever likely to use any of this stuff:) but it's good to know that the knowledge is out there.

:cool: :D

~waldo