#68856  by GratefulPat

i figured id make the thread worht while ur a doushbag ur post are useless :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ... go away
 #68857  by hogan

GratefulPat wrote:i figured id make the thread worht while ur a doushbag ur post are useless :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: ... go away

If ever there was an example of why not to post angry. Where did you learn to spell?
 #68873  by jackr

WTF?

Not a very "kind" thread. Do we really need this here?
 #68874  by GratefulPat

heat of the momemnt spelling and slow computer where i can type a sentence before i even see the first word show up. and no, this thread isnt needed but since gregg went through the process of making the cpwz, i figured id take my rage out on chuckles dumbass posts pertaining to me, and his lack of understanding sarcasm, and havin no sense of humor
 #68877  by strumminsix

GratefulPat wrote:you can lock the thread now :twisted:
So you got a hair up your ass.
Picked a fight with chuckles.
Called him to the mat.
Got put in your place.
Then ask to close a thread before he replies???

Oh, no, sir.

That's what this section is all about.

You two cream puffs can have it out.
 #68880  by jackr

I didn't notice this was on the cream puff war section. I just checked new posts.

Now that I know --- HAVE AT IT BOYS!
 #68890  by Tennessee Jedi

Laytonco wrote:WTF? I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Is this "what Jerry would do?" We're going to need an "I hate you" section before too long if we keep this up.

Peace,

Gil "Reginald Denny"
I'm with Gil "Why cant we all get along ? "Laytonco .... he is right on ....
But ...
Don't you mean Rodney King , Gil ?
He said the above quote I believe.
:smile:
 #68892  by dleonard

I agree Chuckles posts were rude and offensive. He got personal, and that wasn't cool. THAT is something Jerry wouldn't do.
 #68896  by strumminsix

dleonard wrote:I agree Chuckles posts were rude and offensive. He got personal, and that wasn't cool. THAT is something Jerry wouldn't do.
Really? Kids he barely knew or raised, constantly cheating on his wife, kids out of wedlock, being a lying junky, anti-social behavior, etc....

Jerry is one of my most beloved musicians but as a person he hangs in the lower ranks on my list of folks I'd ever want to be like.