#55523  by amyjared

Just found out I can pull this one off with my partner! We missed tix, tho, so if anyone has 2 lawn seats available, I would be stoked to have tix in hand before we go. Thanks! Anyone else planning on going to this one??
 #55530  by hotasaPistol

I saw some on Ebay today for lawns at Mountain View....
FWIW

Pistol
 #55592  by amyjared

I saw some on Ebay today for lawns at Mountain View....
FWIW
Appreciate the thought, as I know you mean well, but I'm one of those folks who thinks that ticket agency's (and scalpers) are one of the most evil entities on the face of the earth. If I had extra's, I'd sell them for cost and I'm hoping someone will do the same for me. We had a saying back when I was on tour....if you don't go to the show...you probably won't get in! I'm not silly enough to think I am "owed" something and should get in, just hoping my ticket karma still works after all these years.
 #55831  by boxorain

My wife and I are going. I got 2 tickets during the pre-sale fiasco online. Actually bought them sitting in Salem in a Senator's office, using the State of Oregon's wireless. 8)

Almost bought extras...

Good luck.
 #57679  by frankielee

Got tix for the 2nd show at Shoreline. 100 bucks for two lawn tix. 35 dollar tix w/a fifteen dollar tax for each ticket. Taking my 11 yr. old son.