#54700  by golfnutt

Has anyone come accross any pricing for the tour? I cant seem to find any info other than the pre sale is on the 13th. Have you heard anythig?
 #54762  by Emoto

Somebody on gearheads just said the "good seats" are $100. Fuck that.
 #54772  by caspersvapors

I was too young to see them when Jerry was alive.

therefore I dont really care how much tickets cost, and Im getting the best seats possible
 #55238  by Mister Charlie

Expensive, but my kids want to go.

Did anyone see the Obama Rocks show? On YouTube, it came across as a not-so-great show. I heard they didn't rehearse in advance, which seems a bit relaxed and maybe inconsiderate. But, hopefully they will rock this spring. We're paid up for 3 shows and would do more save for the $100 tickets (I need 3 per show) and what appears to be a poor showing at the Obama fundraiser.
 #55240  by strumminsix

Mister Charlie wrote:Expensive, but my kids want to go.

Did anyone see the Obama Rocks show? On YouTube, it came across as a not-so-great show. I heard they didn't rehearse in advance, which seems a bit relaxed and maybe inconsiderate. But, hopefully they will rock this spring. We're paid up for 3 shows and would do more save for the $100 tickets (I need 3 per show) and what appears to be a poor showing at the Obama fundraiser.
Poor showing is what is keeping me from any touring. I could save for a week of shows with travel but will not.
2002 was good. Then 2003 with Joan didn't do it for me at all.