name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #166131  by sweetdeliaD

Well technically the balls but hey.... Discovered the dead when I was 16.

The fearlessness of the live performances... Like it was the songs that drew me to the dead.... Fire, estimated, all of American beauty....

They could write songs that you knew long before you actually heard them... This strange sense of familiarity is a common phenomenon for folks that are newly converted.

so every one I have tried to bring into the fold has willingly submitted... That's allot of souls saved... Lol....
.ok one dude said that he just hated them.... and I'd try and he's start to give in but alas!.... His demon was too strong for me...But I have a feeling he was hating the band...... at me.. So it don't count lol....we all know these types...a real hip cat...needs to sit and chat with Althea ... Like settle back easy Jed.... Feel me? Lol... I'm high lol

I'm Jef in Minnesota....I play music and have an Asperger's like obsession with the dead and love finding cool little connections.... Like for instance..."self centered to/in the extreme" appears in the AA big book.... And I'm quite certain Hunter was reading the "big book" right around the time he wrote Althea....I'll make a post....I'm very good at music also.... Any instrument any music any time....
while it was the songs that brought me to initially the fearlessness of their live playing is very very intriguing..... They were trying to show us how to swirl it up....

Get lost in your moments of personal authentic expression.... Fearlessly.... When you do this in front of people Jerry and Brent and pigpen.... They right there with ya... Jerry just to your left. Happy right in wonderland... Grinning that brand new crescent Moon right up into the sky

Also I like skeletons :cool:. Sorry I didn't read the official intro format... So this prob just rambling high ass ....ramble bramble dandy rubble bubble....
strumminsix liked this