name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #164087  by joshq

Hi All...

My name is Josh, and I'm a tone-aholic. Well, really not that severe. But, I realize that I've been coming back here long enough and with enough increasing frequency that it's high time I finally introduce myself and get more engaged. Actually, Jim from Manch-Vegas' introduction yesterday was the catalyst - not only in that I also hail from Manchester, NH (hi Jim) - but my interest in gear, etc, was really sparked by when I realized a couple years ago that my Boss multi-fx pedal wasn't really going to get me where I wanted to go. (Even though, at the time, I didn't realize I wanted to go anywhere!)

Anyhow, just wanted to say hi - I've communicated with a few folks here in one way or another in the past and look forward to more to come. Though I'm a humble neophyte compared to some folks in this community, also wanted to say thanks to all those who are very generous in their sharing of wisdom, experience, and plenty of opinion. What a great community!

Cheers!
Josh
strumminsix and 1 others liked this
 #164097  by Jon S.

Welcome from a fellow Beantowner (well, kind of - I was born in Newton but moved to Brooklyn before my 1st birthday). And I'm serious about coming over to jam next time you're in the DC area! :D
 #164132  by TI4-1009

Welcome Josh! Go Bruins!
joshq liked this