name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #171329  by Gratefuldrifter65

thankyou for having me here.My name is matt im living in new zealand,cool place here.Hope you are all in good health and having fun.My life is pretty simple ,wake up jam on my guitar then rest my bones,and start over good times loaded fun times loaded.I love my collection of dead records,i dont have many,but i have to hunt these glorious babys down.Sorry for chewing your ears off you know how it is,if there are nz deadheads here say hello brothers.Take care all stay safe its a jungle out there,peace. 8)
 #171331  by lbpesq

Hi Matt, and welcome to the forum! I’ve heard great things about the beauty of New Zealand. Hope to visit someday.

Bill, the guitar one
Gratefuldrifter65 liked this
 #171336  by Jon S.

Another welcome!
Gratefuldrifter65 liked this
 #171346  by Gratefuldrifter65

lbpesq wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:17 am Hi Matt, and welcome to the forum! I’ve heard great things about the beauty of New Zealand. Hope to visit someday.

Bill, the guitar one
thankyou bill for the welcome,yeah nice nature fresh air,if you do decide to drift this way let me know,thanks brother
 #171348  by Gratefuldrifter65

Jon S. wrote: Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:22 pm Another welcome!Thankyou for welcome fellow deadhead,peace brother 8)
 #172865  by Gratefuldrifter65

:musicsmile: Groovvy i was on here awhile back,forgot my name and password,tell ya the truth i was a bit up fu?Kn upset.Just reading from one of books i write tunes in,and seen RUKIND name and the password.Tell ya man i got a hit of dopamine ahhh beautiful man.Im happy to be where there are peaceful cats and dead everthing :rasta: life has changed since a year ago,nocrap.My dam f?Ckn dead record collection has grown,if i got kidnaped and a shooter to my grateful head,and the kidnapping dude said your going in the dirt but im aloud to play just one record,ill say after i do ya mama put my aoxomoxoa on ! And when the glory is just about over ill pull out the kabar and steal that sob face haha.Anyway sorry for chewing ya ears of but the doc got me on adhd meds,and is cool with me brothers.I love getn loaded on red wine and Playing my redwine mySG'S name.Most beautiful guitar ive had its a epiphone,cost me over 1000 new zealand bucks.And thats what i do allday jam,and the sound of the DEAD is Playing on my record player most of the day and night.I still dig Quicksilver,and the airplane,what ever sounds tripping.Peace,love And RESPECT to all hope you are all well and having fun!Stay loaded.