name, city, instrument, years of playing, current band, gear
 #168152  by zacwilli01

Hey all! I've been a serious lurker here for the past couple years and I thought it was about time I made an account.

I've been playing guitar for about 10 years now, and I've taken a huge turn for the dead since my first year in college. I've played many jams in the Orlando and Sanford areas, but I've never been in any kind of serious band and I usually have a hard time finding people to play dead with. I'm hoping maybe I can find somebody on here! I look forward to getting to know you all and learning more about the band!

Zachary
 #168161  by lbpesq

Hi Zachary and welcome to the club! Orlando is a little far for us to jam (I'm in California), but keep looking and I'm sure you'll connect with other Deadheads in your area. And don't forget that the current pandemic isn't making connecting to jam any easier these days. Just remember:

We Are Everywhere!

Bill, the guitar one
 #168316  by ebick

zacwilli01 wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 8:15 pm Hey all! I've been a serious lurker here for the past couple years and I thought it was about time I made an account.

I've been playing guitar for about 10 years now, and I've taken a huge turn for the dead since my first year in college. I've played many jams in the Orlando and Sanford areas, but I've never been in any kind of serious band and I usually have a hard time finding people to play dead with. I'm hoping maybe I can find somebody on here! I look forward to getting to know you all and learning more about the band!

Zachary
Hi Zachary,

I live in Celebration.