#160735  by TI4-1009

Is it just me? With the new software I used to click on the "Forum" link at the top of the page to get to Active Topics. About a week ago that stopped working- the screen flashes but the drop down menu doesn't drop down. I can get there through Forum Links on the right side column just as easy, but wondered if anyone else had the same issue?
 #160737  by frankenstein260

TI4-1009 wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:54 am Is it just me? With the new software I used to click on the "Forum" link at the top of the page to get to Active Topics. About a week ago that stopped working- the screen flashes but the drop down menu doesn't drop down. I can get there through Forum Links on the right side column just as easy, but wondered if anyone else had the same issue?
I am having no issues as of now, what kind of browser are you running?
 #161260  by phpbb

Hello everyone, I really took this post to heart, and committed to making the platform as current as possible, hosted on a platform that can keep up with the demand. It is far more expensive than a simple hosting plan, which this site grew out of long ago. rukind is a free site, but, as it's been pointed out, it costs money to run. if you felt like making a donation to help with the costs of hosting this site, you can do it here:

https://www.rukind.com/app.php/donation/index.html

If anyone has questions or comments, I am more than happy to talk it through.

Thanks,

Gregg
ac4468 liked this
 #161275  by Jon S.

I’m in. Will donate soon.
 #161316  by Jon S.

Back now to the USA, donation sent, my pleasure for all of the joy this site brings us. :hail: