#65366  by Gary

I recently had a wolf built by Chris Michas. Its a great guitar and he was professional to work with. Does anyone have one of these guitars so we can dialgue on the best way to set up the system. I want to rearrange my effects but need some help
 #65369  by Dozin

My buddy bought one. It didn't play when he received it. There was a bad wire in it. No big deal. However, he needed to have the frets redone. Plays like a dream now.
 #142623  by trismajistos

Lucky me- i purchased the last "Wolf" Chris Michas made. i bought a HubBub from Godfrey Daniels to handle the On Board Effects Loop and i'm all in with a Fender Twin and a McIntosh MC2300 and about every pedal Jerry had. i know this is an ancient post to reply to and yet... i wanted to share that this guitar is a real work of Art and plays really well. The frets were flawless when i got it and the inlays are as sweet as and a real tribute to Doug Irwin. The whole guitar is just really well crafted and although this was the last guitar
that Chris Michas ever made ...he was very generous with his time all around and i had him install a MIDI system with a Graph Tech piezo pick-up and Acoustaphonic module and so the wiring is pretty sophisticated. It took me quite a while to figure out how it all worked and now i can get a world of sounds out of it. At any rate- This is the first time i've posted to any of these threads- Chris Michas' name just jumped off the page and i'm very pleased to be one of the lucky few to have a guitar made by this very talented and meticulous and personable Luthier- i've been begging Chris to get back to making guitars and i would commission him to make an Irwin inspired "Rosebud" / Cripe style "Top Hat".

Thanks to everybody who contributes to this forum- although this is my first post in years- i have thoroughly enjoyed many of the threads and am excited to learn and share more.

"Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it has to be us." — Jerry Garcia