#55121  by Stevo123

Thanks for posting, this is a really awesome interview! It was interesting to hear Bob talk about some of their early influences.
 #55123  by NashvilleMike

OK regarding the Bob interview..I have $100 for the first person to explain what "pied-a-terre, nebulous amorphous pieta tear" means and what business Bob Weir has saying it.

Secondly the last video clip at the bottom is a sweet watchtower where Jerry is shredding it up during the 2 solo breaks. It was/is the most fun when Jerry can just let go and smile and bop around and make Tiger SCREAM as in..."A wild cat did prowl"
 #55127  by Emoto

NashvilleMike wrote:OK regarding the Bob interview..I have $100 for the first person to explain what "pied-a-terre, nebulous amorphous pieta tear" means and what business Bob Weir has saying it.

Secondly the last video clip at the bottom is a sweet watchtower where Jerry is shredding it up during the 2 solo breaks. It was/is the most fun when Jerry can just let go and smile and bop around and make Tiger SCREAM as in..."A wild cat did prowl"

The way I've always heard it used is when some people keep an apartment in a city and use it not as a primary residence but instead as a place to stay whenever they happen to be in town. Typically something that wealthy people might have. The way I took it to mean was metaphorical, in that he was saying they all kind of have their own not tightly defined territory that they cover when playing. As to what business Bobby has saying it? No idea.