#40391  by phpbb

willmusic wrote:Feel free to remove my wolf pic. Among other things it really is just too big.
thanks, wolf will be waiting for you in the avatar gallery! Enjoy your special rank while it lasts!

#40394  by krzykat

if you want to take my signature picture you can add it to the list of available avatars, then i will change it so you can do the same with the others if you want

#40395  by phpbb

krzykat wrote:if you want to take my signature picture you can add it to the list of available avatars, then i will change it so you can do the same with the others if you want
done - and thanks!

#40400  by weirimpressed

krzykat i love that signature pic, one of my favs

#40414  by old man down

Everyone's got cool avatars!

But, by the time I get to 500 I'll be "really old man down."

Boo Hoo Hoo

Or (sob) maybe worse, old man six feet down!

(And what's worse, I've already picked out my avatar.)

To post or not to post, that is the question!

#40418  by bucketorain

fantastic idea!!

look, 1 more post closer 500.

#40445  by weirimpressed

i cant wait for the stealie, man...

#40453  by drums>space

if anyone needs any image scaled down, i can do it in photoshop very quickly, just pm me....

#40491  by warrenMFKNhaynes

Unable to upload file

DEBUG MODE

Line : 251
File : usercp_avatar.php

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

#40504  by weirimpressed

i got one of those in another forum, i think the ncaa tournament one earlier

#40508  by krzykat

phpbb wrote:
krzykat wrote:if you want to take my signature picture you can add it to the list of available avatars, then i will change it so you can do the same with the others if you want
done - and thanks!
feel free for this one too. I've got a bunch of great pics so i will continue to change so we can build up the gallery

#40512  by Pigpen

aww I missed being Pigpen. Oh well.