When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #172441  by lbpesq

A quick note for anyone who has purchased, or considering purchasing the new Quilter Aviator Mach 3.

I've had my Quilter Aviator Mach 3 for almost two months now. I keep liking it even more every time I play. Great amp, perhaps the last I'll ever buy. However I recently discovered that the effects loop is mislabeled. Reading left to right, the labels on the effects loop jacks read "send return". In fact, these labels are reversed, they should read, left to right, "return send" as the actual return jack is the one on the left, and the actual send jack is the one on the right, opposite of the labeling on the amp. I contacted Quilter and was told they were aware of this issue. The first run of these amps, like apparently mine, had the labeling reversed. They quickly sent me a peel 'n stick label to cover the printed label and correctly identify the send and return jacks.

Bill, tgo
 #172442  by Jon S.

You should be pleased indeed that your amp has this “issue” as it occurs only with units from the first Made In The USA batch. All subsequent batches will be made in China.