When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #150570  by TheRhino
 Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:03 pm
Cryptic video but looks like he won't be posting any more videos. I hope all is okay with him and he's just taking a break. I've learned a lot from him over the years and have enjoyed all he's given to the community.

#150572  by caspersvapors
 Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:44 pm
I started playing guitar right around the time he started making videos, and in the same way Im sure many young players are learning from guys like Marty or some of the other youtube lesson guys, I can say I easily learned the most from JDarks. I always looked forward to his vids every week. Sad to see him go. All the best J!

(I pretty much just downloaded every page on his website in case it ever goes down)
 #150575  by Tennessee Jedi
 Sat Jan 16, 2016 7:55 am
Poor Peter wrote:Tis a bummer indeed. His server connection is closed.
Seems like the non Dead stuff is still there but all the GD is gone ?????
Maybe this has to do w licensing ?????
If so that is very sad.
 #150576  by LongStrangeJam
 Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:54 am
Darks has taught me every dead song I know. Thanks for the trip Jdarks, wish all the best
 #150579  by TI4-1009
 Sat Jan 16, 2016 2:03 pm
Tennessee Jedi wrote:
Poor Peter wrote:Tis a bummer indeed. His server connection is closed.
Seems like the non Dead stuff is still there but all the GD is gone ?????
Maybe this has to do w licensing ?????
If so that is very sad.
?? I'm still seeing everything.

Great resource, I've used it for a l-o-n-g time. Thanks!
 #150583  by gr8fullfred
 Mon Jan 18, 2016 8:02 am
First Jerry and now JDARKS! What is this world coming to!
Like Joni Mitchell said, "you don't know what you have till its gone!"
Hope the stuff is in the way back machine.

Hope Jdarks is OK, his videos were great, will miss him. Best to JDarks! Thanks!
 #150604  by Maybeck09
 Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:06 pm
JDarks rocks! I love that guy and don't even know him. I stumbled onto his videos years ago and loved his approach, his humor, his self-deprecating way. His whole buzz was just right on. And a serious Jerry guy who knows his licks, knows the stories, just very cool indeed. I haven't followed in a while but there was a time when he was my lifeline for music. Good on ya Darks! Fare the well.