When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #148828  by LongStrangeJam

Hey everyone got a question. Thinking about picking up a power supply for my pedals, and I've heard and seen a ton of the pedal power thing. If you guys like it, which one? Also, I've seen this new MXR power brick which looks great. Any advice? What do you guys use? Thanks
 #148830  by Poor Peter

Check out http://www.furmansound.com/product.php?id=SPB-8 . Its also a power conditioner. At least mine is. Comes with a soft case that zips around it. Although it looks like they may offer a hard case now. Really convenient. Velcro your pedals to it, plug 'em in and your go to go. Its got a nice storage pouch inside it for whatever. I really dig it. I can set it up and break it down in minutes. You can run your obel thru it also. Plug your amp into it ect.
 #148831  by myoung6923

LongStrangeJam wrote:Hey everyone got a question. Thinking about picking up a power supply for my pedals, and I've heard and seen a ton of the pedal power thing. If you guys like it, which one? Also, I've seen this new MXR power brick which looks great. Any advice? What do you guys use? Thanks
I used a voodoo labs power supply for my pedals for a while. It was very good.
 #148832  by Searing75

I use the Voodoo lab power supply. It is wonderful, and reduced noise, while giving the pedals more character as well. Refined the effect of each so to say. Great options on board as well.