When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #147780  by mkaufman

I finally had an opportunity to watch all (5) shows. I purchased the MLB web stream package.

My thoughts:

- for the web stream, Bobby and both keys were way too low in the mix. Interestingly, during the 2nd set of the last show, Weir suddenly came alive. The mix was drastically different. Bob nice and clear in the right channel and Trey in the left channel. Now I need to hear all shows with that mix... maybe with the release?

- except for a brief moment in NFA, Weir showed absolutely no emotion. Almost seemed like he was removed or bored. Drummers was emotionless too.

- I loved Weir's "Let Trey Sing" shirt during Touch of Grey. Yes, they're listening...

- I liked Friday's show the best. Phil was really pushing the band during the first set.

- the 2nd set in the last show seemed to capture more of the true GD experience. Days Between was sweet. NFA brought back memories. Weir seemed to come alive after drums.

- overall, Trey worked for me.

- I expected Brokedown Palace, not Attics, especially given the vocal difficulties.

- in the end, it seemed like it all ended just as they as their playing was solidifying. Makes we wonder how much better it could have been.

Question: is Mickey's gum chewing poly-rhythmic ?

mk