When it doesn't fit anywhere else
 #144027  by Wharfster

Hi Everyone,

I love the forum and it has inspired me day and in day out for years now.

This is just a heads up to San Francisco based folks who might be able to help. My Jerry pedalboard was stolen from my vehicle in the Castro area. The board was comprised of the following units:

dunlop tuner -

MXR Dyna comp -

MXR phase 90 -

q-Tron envelope filter -

Electro Harmonix Octave -

wampler euphoria -

MXR analog delay -

If anybody in the guitar world happens upon a board that looks like this posted for sale anywhere, please let e know if you can. Anyway wisdom you might have about how to go about the retrieval of these items before they become crack money would be much appreciated :)

On that note, I guess it's time to rebuild my Jerry board from scratch...any ideas?

Grateful,
GONZO
 #144030  by PaulJay

Sorry to hear this happened. If you haven't already done, check local pawn shops and Craig's list ads. Keep an eye out at any Open mics or jams that you go too. Good luck
 #144038  by Wharfster

Thanks for the advice — I've started to look around, but it would be hard to trace — hopefully the crook tries to craigslist it in an obvious enough manner otherwise hope is lost.

On the other hand, I'd be curious to see how you all are getting your sounds and what pedals you're using.
 #144039  by Searing75

I am sorry this happened man!

I am using General guitar gadgets Mir dist +, boss od1, od2, boss oc3, analog delay I built as a project from General guitar gadgets. Ad3820 or something? An Earthdrive from Sarno music solutions. I have an envelope filter that I built, but it is so touchy, I rarely use it.
Last edited by Searing75 on Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #144041  by WildEye

That sucks. Expect the worst and hope for the best. There have been a couple miracles of gear returning...
 #144052  by tatittle

You may be able to put in a claim with your auto insurance, assuming you have insurance :)
 #144199  by SlowTexasZim

If you rent and have renter's insurance check and see if that covers your stolen gear. When I was renting I got renter's insurance through my USAA car insurance. Something like $3 a month. It covered me from those bastard thieves. Or check your homeowner's insurance policy. Never hurts to follow up with your insurance agent. Just a thought. Good luck on getting your gear back.
 #144213  by CountryMile Cadillac

WildEye wrote:That sucks. Expect the worst and hope for the best. There have been a couple miracles of gear returning...

Here is a great example of a miracle... right around the 52 minute mark...